Where Beautiful Smiles Begin!
Comprehensive dental care for the whole family.
Why Is Going to the Dentist Important?
Oral health goes well beyond your teeth and gums. Good dental hygiene has a significant impact on gut and cardiovascular health, and regular checkups dramatically reduce the chance of needing restorative dental procedures in your later years. The standard advice of seeing a dentist twice yearly still holds—and it’s much easier to do when you find a quality dentist you and your family trust. At Center Ridge Dental Professionals in North Ridgeville, Ohio, our experienced dental team is here for you.
What Are Important Factors To Consider When Choosing a Dentist?
To select the right dentist, convenience matters as much as the dentist’s skill and services. It’s also essential that they accommodate your financial needs and that they have a good reputation in the community. Spend some quality time searching for a dentist who fits all your criteria, including:
- Location and Office Hours—Be sure your dentist’s office is close by and available when you need them.
- Education and Experience—Dental school requires completion of a four-year bachelor’s program, for which some schools offer a pre-dental curriculum, and then about four years of dental school.
- Services Offered—Be sure your dentist provides the services you need most, which may involve learning more about modern dentistry techniques.
- Technology and Amenities—Consider whether your dentist uses the latest dental technologies. Some devices, such as panoramic X-rays, may shorten your visit times and improve diagnostics.
- Patient Reviews and Testimonials—Look into a dentist’s patient reviews, especially third-party sites that post independent reviews and trade or business associations.
- Cost and Insurance—Save time by filtering your search for those who accept your insurance coverage. Then, compare each prospective dentist’s costs for common and specialty services.
Ways To Find a Dentist
There are several reliable means of researching dentists. You may feel most secure trusting referrals from family and friends or at least use their positive experiences as a starting point. For maximum choice, see which dentists continually stand out when you cross-reference several search methods, including:
- Online Search. Use search engines and dedicated online dentist directories.
- Professional Associations. The American Dental Association (ADA) and your state’s dental association are excellent places to start.
- Insurance Provider. Of course, you might save a lot of time by pre-screening the options to include only those dentists your insurance provider will approve.
- Testimonials. Seeing which dentist has the most reliable and highly rated reviews is a great way to narrow the options to the most renowned local dentists.
Making the First Appointment
Consider the first appointment a bit of an interview to see how comfortable you feel under their care. Count on spending a little extra time to fill out new patient forms, and unless you have recent and thorough records from a previous dentist, expect your new dentist to conduct a comprehensive exam, including X-rays.
Pay close attention to the discussion about treatment options so that you can make the most informed decisions. Also, note any treatment plans the dentist may suggest to maintain good dental care between visits.
What Primary Services Are Offered at Center Ridge Dental Professionals?
At Center Ridge Dental Professionals, we proudly offer the following services:
- Preventive Dentistry: focused on stopping cavities, gum disease, or tooth loss from occurring, worsening, or reoccurring.
- General Dentistry: concerned with overall oral health, including the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of dental health risks.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: improves the aesthetics of your smile, helping you share your innate beauty with the world in total confidence!
- Restorative Dentistry: repairing damage, such as broken or missing teeth, relieving dental pain, and correcting misaligned bites.
- Same-Day Emergency Care: to quickly mend any sudden dental problems that simply can’t wait.
- Dental Technology: to improve diagnosis and enhance patient outcomes, we use some of the latest devices, including digital X-rays, intra-oral cameras, and digital impression scanners.
A Family Dental Practice Serving North Ridgeville and Surrounding Communities for 50 years.
Proper dental care is essential to lasting oral health and overall well-being—and selecting the right dentist will ensure you receive the most advanced, patient-first care and a healthy, happy smile for many years. Call Center Ridge Dental Professionals today, and schedule your first appointment at our standalone, easy-access office in beautiful North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Dr. Scott W. Arndt, DDS
Dr. Scott W. Arndt, DDS, a highly-respected general dentist in North Ridgeville, offers patient-focused dental care underpinned by over 35 years of professional experience. By empowering his patients with knowledge and offering them a say in their treatment plans, he fosters a sense of comfort and trust, leaving them feeling well cared for and eager to recommend his practice, Center Ridge Dental Professionals. His long-standing commitment to his community has earned him the trust of multiple generations of patients.